Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alex Cunynghame

Hello,

Me and a bunch of friends are thinking of coming for a kitesurfing holiday to Langebaan in early 2017. We are a mixed bunch with some very good kite surfers and some complete beginners and some in-between. Before we start thinking about accommodation and courses though we wanted to settle on when to come. We were ideally thinking around Easter in April however i have read some mixed things online about April. Is this a good time to come to Langebaan for a mixed ability group? Are wind conditions generally good, does it rain much, is the water still warm etc.? It would be great to get your input on this and then hopefully start booking in some courses!

Many thanks,

Alex

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

I was in Langebaan end of December. Temperature, Wind etc. were perfect. My Page is a review Page so it’s about the time I was there and I can’t answer your question unfortunately in that details. I suggest you ask at the local kiteschools e.g. http://www.kitesurfinglangebaan.com I am sure they can answer you Qestions in Detail. Hope this works for you!

Best,
    Mathias

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.