Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Amandeep Singh

Hi

I’ve moved to Nassau recently and want to learn kite surfing. Have a small 2.5m kite which i’ve gotten used to. Now want to do the real thing.

i met a freelance kitesurf instructor on cable beach few weeks ago and took his number but it got erased.. please can someone help me with an instructor in Nassau.

Aman
    Call/text/Watsapp- 5583979
    amandeepsingh@ieee.org

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi Aman,
    look here: https://www.welovetokite.com/destinations/new-providence/#h_kiteboarding_schools
    There is one kite-school in Nassau. It’s AJ from cross-shore.com. I think he is the one you are looking for.
    On his website you find his contact, but I will also give him a message he can contact you!
    All the best,
    Mathias

Luke Ward

Did you have any luck finding an instructor? I’m moving to Nassau in Aug this year (2017). I am a surfer but have never kite surfed before. I’m thinking I should probably get into kite surfing if I want to keep busy on the island and have some fun when I’m off work. The website for cross – shore looks like it’s no longer up and running.

Any advice on where to meet other like minded people on the island?

Cheers,
    Luke

mathias
    Keymaster

hi luke, sorry, as cross shore is no longer online i dont know of any new school in nassau at the moment.
    mathias

Tim

Will be traveling to paradise island mar 9 to mar 19. I am an advanced kiter. Can give free instruction just looking for a kiting buddy

Tim
    Mobile tele
    416 319 0304

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.