Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Amandeep Singh

Hi

I’ve moved to Nassau recently and want to learn kite surfing. Have a small 2.5m kite which i’ve gotten used to. Now want to do the real thing.

i met a freelance kitesurf instructor on cable beach few weeks ago and took his number but it got erased.. please can someone help me with an instructor in Nassau.

Aman
    Call/text/Watsapp- 5583979
    amandeepsingh@ieee.org

#190658 Reply

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi Aman,
    look here: https://www.welovetokite.com/destinations/new-providence/#h_kiteboarding_schools
    There is one kite-school in Nassau. It’s AJ from cross-shore.com. I think he is the one you are looking for.
    On his website you find his contact, but I will also give him a message he can contact you!
    All the best,
    Mathias

#211308 Reply

Luke Ward

Did you have any luck finding an instructor? I’m moving to Nassau in Aug this year (2017). I am a surfer but have never kite surfed before. I’m thinking I should probably get into kite surfing if I want to keep busy on the island and have some fun when I’m off work. The website for cross – shore looks like it’s no longer up and running.

Any advice on where to meet other like minded people on the island?

Cheers,
    Luke

#211416 Reply

mathias
    Keymaster

hi luke, sorry, as cross shore is no longer online i dont know of any new school in nassau at the moment.
    mathias

#211630 Reply

Tim

Will be traveling to paradise island mar 9 to mar 19. I am an advanced kiter. Can give free instruction just looking for a kiting buddy

Tim
    Mobile tele
    416 319 0304

#211631 Reply

Tim

Sorry I typed my email wrong

Tim.anastakis@rogers.com

#211639 Reply

Matt Hartfree

Hi

Me and my friend are working in Nassau for a couple of weeks and we would love to learn to Kite Surf. We would need to hire the equipment.

I’m guessing from the previous posts this isn’t going to be possible.

We are there from the 16th April to 23rd April

Regards Matt

#211643 Reply

Vincent James Browning

Looking for a kite instructor for weekend of 5/12-14

#211660 Reply

Ken

I’ve kiteboarded cable beach in 2017. I don’t think there is a shop or school any longer. At cable beach there are high rise buildings/hotels that create dead spots/turbulence 2x structure height upwind and 5x downwind. You also need to be comfortable in deepwater and wear helmet/foot protection due to coral.

#211680 Reply

mathias
    Keymaster

still i dont know anybody. if somebody found someone let me know so i can update the site! thanks
    mathias

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Looking for freelance kitesurf instructor in Nassau
Your information: