Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paulina Nowak

Dear Sir or Madam
    I’m 23 years old student of physiotherapy from Poland and I would like to participate in 2017 Work and Travel program. Sport is my favourite way of spending spare time. Especially, I am fond of kitesurfing. I plan to engage in watersports and develop my skills so as to be able to strive for the career in this branch. I’m looking for a job which encompasses the following period of time: from June to September 2017. I have experience in teaching kitesurfing. Unfortunately, I don’t have IKO instructor license yet. I wish my workplace gathered positive people keen on watersports, just like me. Could you tell me if you have any vacant post in your kite school or any job to perform? I used to work a lot as a sales manager and waitress because the efficient communication with other people is not a problem for me. Thus, I am not afraid to take up the new challenge which involves social interaction. I am a young optimistic woman full of energy and innovative ideas.
    I am looking forward to your kind reply.
    Yours faithfully,
    Paulina Nowak

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi Paulina, we are not a school but just a website :) turn to the schools mentioned on the page. maybe they can help you with your request!
    Best,
    Mathias

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.