Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ollie

Hi,

Heading out last week of July and will be chartering a boat & sailing around the islands. Bringing kit out with me (9m/11m) & twin tip. Unless there are any wave spots wont bother bringing a surfboard :)

Very keen to check out the secret spot near Peljesac any any other great spots you can only access by boat! Any hints, tips and recommendations would be most appreciated. We will have a little tender so all bays / beaches will be reachable.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
    Ollie

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi Ollie,

hm, i was looking for this spot i found when sailing around there on google maps but i was not able to find it :/ So I think you have to put on adventurere mode :) i will google a bit, maybe i find it again, then i let you know here.

else: better take bigger kite sizes if you have. in july its more likely you need 12-14, so if you have a bigger one take it. wave board: leave it at home. no wave spot here as far as i know…

cheers,
    mathias

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi Ollie,

i think i found the island, write me a mail to office@welovetokite.com i send you the coordinates.
    i am not 100% sure, but i think it is where i was. two islands connected by a little peace of land where you can launch and wind blowing over the connecting peace so flat on one side :)

mathias

Ollie

Hi Mathias,

Sorry for the super late reply but many thanks for the above info. Will be sure to pack a bigger kite!
    Will email you now for the coordinates. Very excited to explore the islands and check out the kiting off of Croatia.

Cheers,
    Ollie

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi Ollie,
    ok sorry also from my side: in the meantime i lost the coordinates again but found it again :) hehe. it’s on otok maun. search for this coordinates on google maps “44.454613, 14.884660”
    sorry that its after your holidays now. funny, i was sailing the same week in croatia this year up north around rab. was quite windy :D where did you go, did you manage to kite somewhere?
    cheers,
    m

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.